birthday time!

July is one of my favorite months of the year. In addition to all the fun summer things we've got going on, it is also Andrew and his mom's birthday, as well as our favorite Mister Aaden Winkleman's big 3. 
I love all of these people so much, we've had a fun month of celebration! Andrew and his mom's birthday was a good day. I surprised him with the house and breakfast in bed and we went to Texas Roadhouse with his family last night.

Then we had Mister Aaden's 3rd birthday party. Ashlee and Sy did such a good job putting on this fun baseball party for Aaden.  He is such a little "boy" and is obsessed with sports, especially baseball.  He is so funny and has been saying he wants a "mask" for a super long time. We had a blast hanging out with the fam and sharing this fun birthday with him. I took way too many pictures, but I don't care I couldn't get enough of little Aaden. Thanks Ashlee and Sy, you know how to throw a party!

Comments

Popular Posts