quick update

Life is crazy. So much is going on and I know if I don't slow down to document some of this it will all fly by and I'll be mad I didn't slow down and write some of it down.A few updates (in no particular order):
First, my sweet mama is HALFWAY done with her chemo rounds.  She was recently diagnosed with stage 2 non-hodgkins lymphoma which is a cancer that causes the white blood cells in the lymph nodes to multiply too rapidly. She has been such a trooper through this whole ordeal and I'm so proud of her for handling it like a champ. She's the strongest lady I know so we're sure she'll be just fine. Here she is rockin' her doo rag like a gangster. 
Second, baby Kate is here! She is beautiful and perfect and we just absolutely are in love with her. Ashlee is also doing good and I am completely baffled with how quickly she was back in action. They have such a cute little family and I'm so glad they have given me the opportunity to be an aunt. Andrew and I both agreed it's so crazy how we instantly fell in love with her. 
 
Third, Haley and I went to Vegas to see Celine and had a grand old time. I have loved her since I was little and it's always been something both Haley and I have wanted to do. It was a quick last minute trip but we had a blast driving, soaked in some rays, ate too much junk (Haley is preggers and is freakishly addicted to Starbursts)and cried when Celine performed. Meanwhile, Andrew spent the weekend in Denver visiting his uncle and friend Tanner and hit up a Rockies game. It was the first time we've spent time away from each other since we've been married and was weird and I kind of hated it but was glad we both had a good time. I'm so glad Hay and I got away to do this, I just love her.
 

Finally, my office moved. We are now right off 114th and the location is awesome. It would probably be a little more awesome if we didn't live in Orem but whatevs. The office is twice the size of our oldie and I get to sit by a sweet ceiling to floor huge window. The move was a bit hectic but we survived. We also got sweet razor scooters to ride around the office because its so big. They bring me back to 6th grade and bring me quite a bit of joy. I haven't been able to take pictures of my cube yet but I plan on spicing this one up a little more and getting some plants for the windows. 
The rest of our happenings have been pretty random. We've had a good few weeks playing lately and we're loving our summer. 
(from left to right: homemade pizza, Utah Lake boating, Park City with the Aadester, Andrew's on a workout kick, swimming at Murray Pool, twinner shoes at work)
Thanks for stopping by!

Comments

  1. Nice I like it! You are funny and I loved our trip too, especially the starburst :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So jealous you went to Celine. You guys have so much fun together I love it. Steph you look good holding that baby... just saying

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts