A New Chapter

Life just keeps getting crazier and crazier. A few large changes that all happened at once:

  1. We just moved out of our apartment and into my mom's house to party with her and my grandma and save some dough for a house. We are also here to chip in wherever we're needed (my mom's cancer has come back...booo. We will have more information in about a week but for now please keep her in your prayers)
  2. Andrew is finishing up school and just started working full time at a law firm in Salt Lake until he heads to law school in the fall. I am loving this 'business casual' dress code and am enjoying him looking foxy and classy 24/7. Can you say stud muffin?
  3. I quit my job at SEO.com and left my friends at work. boo... 
  4. I got a new job and am now working as a project manager on the marketing team at CLEARLINK and am loving it! It's a great company with great people and I feel it is a good move for my career, I'm learning a ton which is great and also making some new friends. 
We are now officially moved out of our apartment and into my mom's house. We were so sad to leave behind our beloved apartment in Orem but excited for this new chapter. When I got my job offer in the beginning of December we decided it would be smart to get moving since I will now be working in Salt Lake. With Andrew finishing up his undergrad at BYU (he just has a few online classes) we have nothing tying us to Utah County any longer. (Except a few of our favorite couple friends who we will miss big time!) Anyways, we decided on it, put our apartment on KSL, and the next day it was sold. I had a few weeks off while I was in between jobs and it was fabulous! We played lots, enjoyed our holidays, got to see our brand new nephew (newborn pics coming soon!) and also packed a ton-which was terrible, I had no idea we had so much crap. I was very sad to leave the place we called home and will always have the greatest memories of our first place together. A few of my favorite memories in our house (in no particular order):
  • Waterfight in the family room + neighbors being concerned about domestic violence
  • Decorating and making it our own (Andrew handles a lot of the decorations...he has better style than I do...)
  • Having company over for dinners + Andrew's delicious drinks for our guests


 
  • Chillin' and grillin' - enough said






  • Way too many baking nights & stuffing our faces with cookies


Other goodies that come to mind
  • Endless nights of Andrew studying for the LSAT...
  • Our first Christmas Eve and Christmas morning in our apartment
  • Countless Netlix nights watching 24
  • Popcorn all the time
  • Hours and hours spent putting together all our furniture
  • Nights at the gym
  • Giving Andrew haircuts
  • Hanging out doing nothing
We loved our little apartment but are excited for new adventures that are ahead of us! For now it's working, saving, and enjoying having our friends and family closeby!

xoxo
steph

Comments

Popular Posts