the missing groomals...

Tonight I found some of my favorite bridal pictures on Andrew's family's computer that I haven't seen since before we got married! I can't believe it has been almost a year since these were taken! I was so glad I found these because I didn't know where any of our bridal pictures were (real responsible, Steph) Any-hoo this bridal shoot was SO crazy. We originally went out to Utah lake and the second we got out of the car it was a DOWNPOUR (this seemed to be a trend throughout all of our wedding festivities...) We ended up taking all of these bridal pictures in about 30 minutes (our photographer ROCKED...Elizabeth Kate Photography, we loved her!)

So I never got the chance to share any of our bridal/groomal pictures so I've decided to post them a year later. Enjoy!

 

 

 

 

thanks for stopping by!

xoxo
steph

Comments

  1. THese are gorgeous Steph. Seriously I love them. I'm so happy you found them, i bet that was super stressful not knowing where they were. Miss you deary. Hope all is well

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts