A Sunny Sunday

So it is warm and I am happy. This past Monday broke records in Utah hitting 93 beautifully fabulous degrees! When it gets sunny my spirits just automatically brighten and I become five points happier. Although my allergies don't agree, there is something about the smell of freshly cut grass, flowers blooming, and bird poop on my car window that get me giddy, don't even get me started about how happy I am to be working on my tan and driving with the sun roof open. And seeing that Snow Shack sign go from closed to open? What joy.

I'm easily amused.

I love living in Utah, especially in the summer. Andrew and I are looking forward to some big adventures this season. Brutus (Andrew's parents' 100 pound German Shepherd) has matured enough for us to consider taking him on some cool hikes, and I have taken up golf lessons through my work. I'm also working on convincing Andrew we need another mountain bike trip down in Southern Utah so we'll see how that goes. Life is just fabulous in the summertime. 

In addition to warm weather and adventures, I love summer because it always makes for fabulous natural light and splendid BBQ pictures. Ooooh yeah. We had a fun dinner on Sunday that made for some fabulous photo ops...
I also am playing basketball again! It has been THREE years since I finished up my college career at SUU and so it was fabulous to be back on the court playing with some good friends again. We brought home the first big W and I was sore for days. I'm getting old.

Oh, the simple joys.

Thanks for stopping by!

xoxo
steph

Comments

  1. sooooo happy about this blog!!!! I feel like a trip to AZ should be a part of your plans...just not in the summer time:)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts