Sweet Summertime

Andrew cut his hair...and I am sad about it. We were at the point where I was able to corn row it 3/4 of the way down (how gangster is that?)His luscious locks have been taken away from me but he's back to looking classy as ever.
In other news, we had a cookout with our friends in the mountains last week. We went up Big Cottonwood Canyon and I loved every second of it. Being up in the mountains makes me so happy and brings back such good family memories with my dad. We invited a few of our friends, grilled up some tinfoil dinners, played some bean bag toss, checked out "the cave" and played some games. What a fabulous night. I love Andrew for doing this stuff with me. 
notice how our drinks are in the river? old tradition. love it! ^^^
yikes...^^^

i love summer.
thanks for stopping by!

xoxo
steph

Comments

  1. Gosh this looks so dreamy!! There is nothing we love more than tinfoil din dins in the mountains! Time for us to come visit and do this together

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts