Fall Family Pics

A few weeks ago we were able to get some family pictures done with my side of the fam. It was weird not having my dad there and we missed him a lot, but I think he would be happy to see us together as a family, in the beautiful fall leaves capturing some memories together. We met at Memory Grove downtown and had a grand old time...
Andrew is seriously the most photogenic person I know. I equally hate him and love him for it. 
Owen is usually the cheeriest baby and always has a smile on for the camera. He wasn't having it today though, I think he knew we all wanted him to smile and so he decided he'd be a rebel and pull the "dazed" face for a good chunk of the time. At least he wasn't crying though, and he is a stud smiles or not.
^^Isn't my mom's hair fab? And don't even get me started on Owen...^^
Haley and Dan have such a cute little family! I love seeing them raise Owen - they have so much fun with him and are great parents!
^^Those cheeks...I die...^^
^^Love my seester^^

 I sure do love this family of mine. We're a pretty solid bunch if I do say so myself. :) 



 Thanks for stopping by!

xoxo
steph









Comments

  1. Steph, you are super photogenic, too! Love the pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cutie cute! We are pretty much the best fam around...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts