Seattle with my Boys

We just got back from a fun weekend trip to Seattle! I had an event for work so Andrew and Chancey flew out to meet me so we could spend a few days exploring the city. It was amazing to be with Andrew and Chancey and I loved it so much. 







Some highlights of this trip were:

  • Andrew flying solo with Chance - he said it was pretty traumatic! Haha!
  • Getting creative maneuvering the stroller all over the city 
  • Eating yummy food
  • Seeing a Mariners game! My first pro baseball game
  • Spending lots of time together 


 ^^^ Got creative with Chancey's sleeping arrangements so he wouldn't fall! ^^^


On the way home he preferred the floor by our feet. He's awesome. His first flight and trip was a success! Can't wait for lots more to come.

xoxo
-steph


Comments

Popular Posts