Chance Goes Swimming!

How my Chance man is 10 months old is blowing my mind. He is getting so big, so fast, I just want to freeze the time for a little while. He is so much fun right now. He has this speedy little crawl, and these bottom two teeth that pop out when he smiles, and his favorite words are "mama" and "dada". He eats everything he can get his hands on, but his favorites are crackers (and ice cream...). He's so happy all the time. He's really just the happiest little thing, I love it so much. He's also so curious about the world. He wants to touch (and eat) everything he can, and hates more than anything to be left out. He takes after me in this department. :) He's just a joy and I'm so happy he's ours. Everyone that sees him says "oh look at those eyes!" They are the brightest, big, blue, round, eyes ever. He's just the best. Today was fun. It was sunny and hot outside so I decided to blow up his kiddie pool I just got for him and let him have some fun with the hose. He really loved it and it was awesome to watch him. He's so much fun.

Thanks for joining our family Chancer man! 



Comments

Popular Posts