Our Purrfect Lion

Chance was the cutest lion for Halloween this year. I'm not even kitten. Like seriously I'm not lion. He was purrfect.

Moving on, this costume was awesome not only because he looked amazing but because a lion sound is the only animal sound he knows how to do right now. I thought the dot on his nose was borderline girly but I couldn't resist...

Thanks to my neighbor-friend Kelli for letting me borrow this amazing costume on the day of Halloween.

Here are pics to commemorate Chance in all his glory.


 

 


He was also a great helper passing out candy. The kids loved him and he got to chill in the wagon all night. It was so much fun to have him be this age this year. I know I'm biased but I think he's so cute.
Can I say that? 




 ^^^this one just cracked me up with his bum sticking out under his coat. ^^^
^^^ random photo of my niece and nephew because they are the cutest and I love them!^^^

Oh and PS - we went as bikers for our friend party (Andrew was out of town for work so Chance was my date). This one wasn't as classy and this is the only picture I got but I thought it was amazing. In case you can't tell, that is a t-shirt I'm wearing. That'd be awesome if I had that sweet lower belly tattoo though. Dream big.

 Gotta love Halloween!

xoxo
-steph



Comments

Popular Posts