Easter Stuff

Easter with a toddler was pretty low key but fun this year. I'm learning I love the toddler stage so much. I wish people would have told me this was coming. Seeing the world through Chance's eyes gives life a whole new perspective. He's the ideal age for holidays too because he's old enough to know something special is going on but not old enough to know that we spent spent next to nothing on him. :) #score

We were able to spend time at Andrew's parents house and Chance got to participate in not one but TWO easter egg hunts, and even though he was sick with a cold (what's new) he was in heaven. This kid is definitely mine because he loves candy like his mama.

We are kind of obsessed with him if you can't tell...


I had fun getting him a cute cheap little basket and I spent a whopping $5 on some digger toys that he absolutely loved. We put some little candies in about a dozen eggs around the house and he was a happy camper. I'm enjoying the days where a $5 Wal-Mart construction digger truck feels like Christmas to him. :) 

Like I said, the day was low key. We had a cold in our house (what's new) so we didn't party too hard. We had fun watching conference, spending time with Andrew's family, and eating lots of yummy food. My mom had to go out of town to visit my grandma who is sick in California so we weren't able to get together with my side of the family, which was a major bummer because I love ham. Oh and visiting with my family. :)

The best part of the day was when I tripped over Chance's basket while filming his easter egg hunt. Andrew died laughing and it was amazing. Chance was sad because I stepped in his basket and his crap went flying everywhere so he got stressed, which made it even more hilarious. Good times.












He was so obsessed with his digger trucks it was the cutest thing ever to watch him line them up and play with them all day. He was in heaven and I loved it so much.
We did get to spend a fun day at Andrew's parents house. Their home is so beautiful I feel like I'm in a magazine whenever I hang out there. Karen is also an insane cook and made a beautiful yummy meal. Chance loves hanging out there and especially eating in his high chair because he can throw food at the dog and gets a kick out of it. He also loves running all over and up and down the hills in their backyard. They had a cute easter egg hunt and Karen did darling toys for all the grandkids. It was a party as always!I had a blast taking way too many pictures of Chance being the cutest kid ever. 

Chance had so much fun playing with his cousins. They give him so much attention and he loves it!
 ^^^How amazing is this one of Chance?! His hands couldn't be placed more perfect.^^^


Easter 2018 is a wrap! Love my people so much.

xoxo
-steph


Comments

Popular Posts