Chance and Finley

Chancey has this cute little buddy in our neighborhood named Finley. Lots of the time when he wakes up from naps the first thing he says is “Finn!” It’s like he’s just thinking about playing with her every waking moment and it cracks me up. It’s so sweet and I love this phase he’s in right now.

Today they spend most of the day playing together. She even came over and had lunch at our house because they wouldn’t separate to eat! It reminded me of my childhood friend, Spencer Bastian. We were always together growing up as kids and were always outside doing something. It was so fun to have a buddy to grow up with. It makes me happy to see Chance having that in his life already! I can’t believe how big Chance seems all the sudden. Also it cracks me up that they are literally eating or drinking in every single picture in this post! I think they’ve just collaborated and figured out that if they go back and forth between houses they get twice the snacks! Love these little friends! These are a couple cute pictures from last year...

Comments

Popular Posts