Mountain biking with Annie!

The other day I got up before the sun and met my friend Annie in Draper to go mountain biking.  Annie is one of the sweetest and coolest people I know and I love having her as my friend and adventure buddy. She’s also an incredible skier and loves nature as much as I do and is up for a good time. Oh and bonus: she’s a nurse and so I pretty much have a person on call for Chance 24/7. She’s the best and I just love her.

 It was so fun and beautiful! We went super early and I decided how much I love being awake before the world. Mornings are the best and after this adventure I’ve vowed to try to be more of a morning person. 

I was so happy to see the leaves were already chnging! We rode through a few groves with lots of brilliant colors and it was a great time. While I was riding I prayed gratitude to God for my healthy body that works and let’s me do fun things and enjoy my life as much as I do. My heart is so full with love and blessings and I’m so grateful for this chapter of my life and all the amazing people in it.

I look like a dork in this picture hahaha but it’s okay it’s all about the memories! Fall is the best! 

xoxo

-steph

Comments

Popular Posts