Chancey’s Second Birthday

I’m not really sure how it happened, but Chance is TWO! It’s like out of nowhere his baby days are gone. I feel like the normal thing to feel would be sad about him growing, but I can honestly say I’m not sad! I am enjoying seeing him grow so much and (so far) am loving each stage more than the last. Naturally celebrations were in order so we had both of our families over for a special “Cars” themed, fun, night! I was so grateful most of them were able to make it. They are so sweet and brought Chance some very cute gifts!

I got so excited planning Chancey’s birthday party. I know some people might think it’s dumb to even throw a party for a two-year-old because he won’t remember it, but I will and that’s enough for me! Also I like to think that one day he will look back at pictures like these and see how much love so many people have for him!It was a fun night of dinner, games, coloring, presents and desserts and I loved every minute of it. I themed some of the food and treats around the Cars movie and it was cute and fun. Chance loved having all his cousins to play with in one place. He was seriously in heaven!

I feel so lucky that I get to raise this special kid (even though he’s been pushing my buttons lately...terrible twos are NO joke!) I’m probably biased but I really do think he is special. He has a zest and excitement for life that inspires me and keeps me going, and he makes me so genuinely happy and it just really is the best. I had no idea how truly fulfilling motherhood could be. Happy birthday Chancey Pants. Your dad and I love you to the moon and back!

Comments

Popular Posts