Ellie's Blessing Day


Last Sunday we blessed our sweet Ellie Belly. It was a beautiful day and Andrew did such a great job with the blessing.We were so happy to have our awesome family and a few close friends in attendance. Ellie killed it with her pleated sleeves and I was proud of myself for making some pretty tasty food for us (PSA: chicken salad sandwiches with Dill are amazingggg). I also took a few last minute pictures of Ellie in our kitchen with Andrew holding her and they turned out just how I wanted! It was a successful day all around and my heart is so full.

 Here are a few pictures so I don't forget how awesome it all was!
 ^^Ellie is clearly thrilled in this one! Ha!^^



Comments

  1. This set up is gorgeous!!!! I love her dress so much :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts