Aaden + The Dog


Meeting Andrew has been an adventure from day one.  I have not only picked up some additional parents, sisters and brothers, but two others who I've grown insanely fond of.
Mister Aaden Winkleman is my first and only nephew as of now.  Andrew's sister Ashlee is the proud owner of this little dude and I've grown to love him more than I ever thought possible.  I have always wanted a little nephew and couldn't be happier to have not only an absolutely adorable little stinker running around all the time, but a little guy who shares both mine and Andrew's main interest - sports.  He is so in love with everything and anything having to do with a ball so we always have a blast playing with him.  Most of the time I think Andrew has as much, if not more fun than Aaden.  I just love this dude.  

Andrew's parents also have a ginormous german shepherd, Mister Brutus Christensen.  This dog is out of control and a bit crazy for my liking, but he brings a lot of smiles and laughs to the family.  Anyways, I've found it's a lot of fun capturing both of these two favorites at play.



















Comments

Popular Posts