catching up

So I have been just awful about blogging lately. It's crazy because life is flying. Honestly, it fa-reaks me out how fast things are going. Andrew and I just hit the 6 month mark (boo-ya!) and he sent me some awesome flowers to work and made me feel like a million bucks. Honestly, I can't even remember my life before this kid. He's my world and I don't know how I'd survive without him.

Enough of my mushiness, I thought I'd catch up on a few highlights from lately and record a few memories I don't feel like forgetting. Before I do that can I just say I love this time of year? Honestly there's nothing better than the weather getting a little bit colder, busting out scarves and boots, hitting up Gardner Village, decorating and being festive, and planning out Halloween costumes and making sweet yummy treats and eating chili. I've been able to go running up in the canyons a lot lately and really enjoy the leaves changing. I think because I played basketball for so long I was always too tired to enjoy this season. It's a shame because it really is GORGEOUS and I love fall. :) Anyways, just thought I'd get that off my chest...last week I went up to the mountains and had a good time playing with my camera. Here are a few of my faves...






So, as I mentioned I'm WAY behind on blogging. Even though this trip was a while ago I wanted to still put some of my favorite pics of the Christensen family getaway to St. Geezy (Southern Utah always has and always will hold a dear place in my heart) so I had an ABSOLUTE blast on this trip. We went to St. George, saw Aladdin at Tuachan, relaxed and ate a lot, I got to hold my favorite niece Kate the whole time, we swam, shopped, and also went boating at Sand Hollow. Seriously, everything I could want in a vacation. Anyways, thanks again to Gerry and Karen for hooking us up, we loved it!
 
 

 

 My niece is perfect.
 Kate keepin' it gangster.






The trip was a blast and we made some good memories. I love Andrew and his family and feel like I've been part of the fam forever. It's always a good time with these folks.

Thanks for stopping by! I promise I'll try and get back to blogging regularly.

xoxo
Steph

Comments

Popular Posts