A Fab Fourth

The week of the 4th of July has become one of my favorite weeks of the year for a few reasons. First, it is my favorite person's birthday, as well as my favorite mother-in-law's. Andrew and his mom were both born July 3rd, making for an extra long summer part-ay for the fam. For their birthday we were able to have a fun bbq at Karen and Gerry's and open some presents. It's always a party over there. I'm really glad they were both born. :) 
I'd also definitely consider the 4th of July a success. Andrew and I both had work off and we had a pretty chill, fun, summery day. We went to a movie with Andrew's family in the afternoon (The Lone Ranger...not too shabby), had a fun BBQ at my mom's (with YUMMY food) in the evening, headed out to shoot off some fireworks at Ashley and Sy's house, then just happened to be driving when the South Jordan fireworks started and got the best seat in the house. Overall it was an awesome day and we were happy! I didn't take a ton of pics but here are a few from our day.
Oh, how I love summer!

xoxo
steph








Comments

  1. Steph, I didn't know you posted these. They're great! Love you!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts