Fall is Fun

This fall has been a blast. I've been on a bucket list kick lately and I was definitely overly ambitious this fall but I have been feeling so good I wanted to make the most of this season! Last year I was so pregnant and had just had Chance and felt like we missed out on a lot of Halloween happenings.

 Copied from Google Keep in no order of importance the things on our bucket list were:

  1. Cornbellies 
  2. Take Chance to the farm
  3. Alpine Loop
  4. Gardner Village
  5. Pumpkin Patch
  6. Make pumpkin bread or cookies
  7. Watch one scary movie
  8. Make a new kind of soup
  9. Cozy fire and hot chocolate
  10. Utah Football Game 
  11. Wheeler Farm 
I love fall so much. Having Chance this year made it even better. It also reminds me of my dad, it was his favorite season. We had a couple of costumes he rocked this year but my favorite was definitely the lion but that deserved a post of its own here

I am loving this mom thing. Here are a few photos of our fall fun. 


 







 
 



Comments

Popular Posts