My Cute Easter Bunny

Hoppy Easter!

Chance was looking so fly this year I couldn't let it go unblogged. He is getting so big I can't believe it. I'm bracing myself for baby girl to come soon and trying to prepare myself for the fact that it's got to be impossible to have a little girl as good and awesome and fun as Chance.

Some of my favorite things about him right now are:
  • The way he says "Love you mommy" randomly all the time 
  • His obsession with Andrew and wanting to rough house with him
  • How he always says "thank you" for everyhting I do for him (I seriously don't know where got that and wish I could take parenting credit but he really just does it)
  • How much he loves his cousins and "Finley" (our neighbor) 
  • His spirit and zest for life

We had a great day at Church, spending time with family, and eating wayyyy to much sugar. Gotta love Easter!

xoxo
-steph


Comments

Popular Posts